Cosmetic Dentistry refers to dental treatments that are performed to enhance the patient's smile. It resolves dental deformities and instills the functionality of the teeth. At Enhanced Smiles, efficient dentists offer an array of treatments that can help the patients receive a smile makeover.
Facts about Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry enhances the patient's appearance and promotes their self-esteem.
- The treatments provide long-lasting outcomes to the patient on proper maintenance.
- Dental complications like infections and tooth loss can be avoided through cosmetic treatments.
- Cosmetic dentistry helps to conceal the minor gaps in between the teeth.
- It instills better dental hygiene in the patient.
Types of Cosmetic Treatments
- Teeth Whitening:It is an oral procedure that is performed to remove the stains and discoloration on the teeth. Dentists evenly apply whitening gel that contains hydrogen peroxide onto the teeth. It acts on the teeth by lightning the shade of the teeth as per the requirement of the patient. The treatment results in bright and radiant teeth.
- Dental Bonding:Patients who have minor dental deformities are treated through Dental Bonding. Chipped, broken or cracked teeth can be repaired using a composite resin material. It is applied to the teeth and hardened using light activation. The dentist shapes the composite resin to match the patients' natural teeth.
- Dental Veneer:If you have minor dental deformities in your mouth, you can conceal them using dental veneers. It is a wafer-thin shell-like structure that is made from dental-grade porcelain. It is fabricated at the laboratory to match the unique measurements of the patients’ teeth.
- Dental Crown:It is a dental treatment for patients who want to hide their dental deformities. Customized dental caps are placed on broken, chipped, stained or cracked teeth. They are fabricated to the measurements obtained through dental impressions of the patient. It provides full coverage and matches the patients' natural teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Filling: It is a cosmetic treatment that is advised for patients who have undergone root canal therapy. The space inside the teeth is filled with tooth-colored composite resin. It seals the teeth and avoids the chances of infections in the mouth. The treatment helps to provide a natural look to the teeth.
Please visit Enhanced Smiles located at Tukwila, WA to know more about cosmetic dentistry and other dental services. Dial (206) 575-1000 and book an appointment with the dentistry to receive a complete dental checkup for you and your family.